Thursday, February 26, 2009

Boys Card


It's been a bit of a funny day today, don't know whether I am coming or going! I've spent the last two days preparing for Technique classes but have had to put them off for this month as more and more of my regular attendees cancelled. So to cheer myself up I thought I'd look through my cards and see what I could upload onto my blog!
This card uses one of the new sets from the Summer Mini Catalogue. It's called In The Stars.
The colours I've used are Real Red and Not Quite Navy. The red stripe is the wide grosgrain ribbon in Real Red and the background is the big background stamp Sanded. The words come from the Family Phrases set. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card, I have two little boys and trying to make cards that aren't too girly for them is a challenge. Thanks.
    Summer
    Dublin, Ohio
    United States

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails