Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stitches and Craft Show

This week sees me demonstrating and working on our teams Stampin'Up! stand at the Stitches & Craft Show at the Melbourne Showgrounds. The show runs from March 11 - 15. I will be there from the 11th to 13th so please come
and say hi and have a look at our fantastic display.
I will post some photos of the stand and our displays for you to see.
The card here is one from my display poster using one of my favourite sets which sadly is Retiring from the catalogue at the end of the month. It's Bodacious Bouquet and I've used the rockn'roll technique with it here. The flowerhas been stamped in Tempting Turquoise and the the edges rolled in Brilliant Blue and stamped on Whisper White card. The leaves are done in Always Artichoke. The background stamp on the main card is Canvas and the words come from Short & Sweet. I love this card as it is so bright and cheery. I actually did this card as a swap at our Regionals event last year in November.
Will post pics soon of the team at the Show. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails