Saturday, December 3, 2011

Simply Soft Centrefold Card

Here is another centrefold card I whipped up after my class to give to one of my midwifery buddies whose birthday is coming up very soon.
Stamps - Simply Soft, It's Your Day, Confetti
Card - Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
Ink - Island indigo, Lucky Limeade, Black Staz-On
Accessories - Pool Party ruffled ribbon, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, blender pen

To try something new on this card I cut down the length of the Island Indigo punched ribbon border strip and layered it behind the Lucky Limeade ribbon punch strip. I think it worked out quite nicely!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! The flowers are so pretty color. I love making center fold card.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails